We love these earth friendly New Year’s resolutions from our partners at OrganicPedic by OMI.
2016 is almost here, and with the New Year come New Year’s resolutions! Many people opt for popular resolutions like losing weight or traveling more. But what if this year you tried something a little different and tried to incorporate some eco-conscious resolutions?
Here are 15 resolutions to help get you started on becoming more eco-conscious:
- Implement a recycling system, or ensure that your current system is the best it can be
- Stop buying water bottles and use a reusable bottle
- Add some indoor plants for better air quality
- Unplug unused appliances and turn off unused lights
- Make your home more efficient by switching out old bulbs for longer-lasting energy-efficient light bulbs, or install a new digital thermostat for more accuracy and to better regulate the temperature while using less energy
- Go Paperless – stop paper bills
- Pay bills online
- Lower water temperature to conserve energy
- Repair, restore, and reuse…
View original post 80 more words